The Stellar Ignition

Hello there.
Because this is the first article here, I think I should introduce myself first.
People call me several nicknames and I really don't mind if you made up a new one for me, it seems funny to me, to be honest :D
But I'm calling myself Aurora Akkaris almost everywhere. 


Everybody who knows me already must be thinking that I'm crazy, making another blog while working on more than 20 projects, including stories I'm going to write, or another blogs I'm working on.

But that's me. Young girl with an intense urge to work on something new and newer.

So, this blog was created.

I've finally decided to make my own english blog. Since I'm from Czech republic, writing in english isn't as easy for me as it would be for a native speaker, but that's just a detail and it's not going to stop me from this.



You can see from the title of this introducing article or from the name of this blog that I enjoy to give titles with an elementally-galactic theme. Also, I've created background stories for this world, for ❝my blog❞.

I'm gonna write stories, draw, paint (and talk about these artworks), or just natter and gossip about many things around me (for example, my pets). And what is the most important part, I'm gonna learn english (or at least try to learn xD) this way.

I'll be really thankful to everyone who'd find mistakes on my page, as I already said, I'm not english and I'm just trying to learn this language in a way that seems to be the most entertaining (for me, okay? :D)

And one more thing...
You.
Hey, you!
Yes, yes! You!

Thank you for reading this, even though I'm still kinda bad at english (=^^=)

Comments

Popular Posts